Thursday, October 30, 2008

Oh, the pain...





I finally finished painting the last room in my house yesterday. That's exercise, right? It had better be - my body is killing me now! And who knew that there were muscles in so many odd places in the body? I know now, but only because every one of them aches. Calgon, take me away!

So, my plan is to start a regular exercise routine. Without a plan, there's no attack. Without an attack, there's no victory! (Can you name the movie? Yes, I'm a fan of nutty 80's movies!) Anyway, my husband and I have decided that we'd be working out at our YMCA on Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's. In all honesty, we've had that plan for about a year now, but this time we really mean it! ;o) And I need to get some exercise in during the week, too. Does thinking about exercising count?

2 comments:

Erican said...

Which movie, which movie...
"Real Genius"?
"One Crazy Summer"?
Hmmm... Hmmm...
Help
Me...

Wendy said...

Okay, your second guess was correct. Not bad! :o)