Friday, April 2, 2010

Twitter. Now even more sparkly than before.

Photobucket

Hey kids! Guess what time it is? It's Twitter Ho-down time! Yea! So grab your coffee, maybe a nice bacon doughnut, and make yourself comfy. And away we go!

The one-liners

Nike needs to come out with a chocolate bunny that's easy to eat while jogging. (RT @badbanana)

RT @TheRustedChain Bacon flavored coffee exsists! http://bit.ly/a1Pedm // Yet more proof that God is good!


Photobucket

It's Easter break. Why am I awake so early?! I blame @katdish. Why? Because I can.

RT @JimGaffigan 4 those that can't read Hebrew it says Coma, Seven, .1 taking a dump, crying pi, .1 on turd


Photobucket

RT @loswhit 150 times I have probably watched this.150 times I've laughed.

Did you guys hear about Ricky Martin? Can you believe he's 38?

GAAAAAAA!!!!! That is all.

Saw a man wearing capris pants today. Capris pants. I laughed so hard my Easter bonnet fell off. (RT @badbanana )

Goodnight everybody! - Grandpa Walton

A little bit longer ones

SBeeCreations @weightwhat You're right. (and yes, you print and frame this)

weightwhat @SBeeCreations Actually, I was thinking of having it bronzed.



The ones that are even longer

Nick_theGeek YAY I just checked with geeksquad and my computer and it is being shipped

weightwhat Nick_theGeek You are the geeksquad.

Nick_theGeek @weightwhat please tell me that was an intentional Princess Bride reference because I'm crying from the laughter right now

weightwhat @Nick_theGeek Yes. Yes it was.




katdish Okay weird...

katdish Okay..nevermind. Not weird...

weightwhat @katdish Well that was completely normal.

katdish @weightwhat Well, yes. For me anyway.




Helenatrandom @katdish So are you able to view your own blog?

katdish @Helenatrandom Yes. But it takes forever. I think I'm going to have to de-frag it. Which sucks, b/c I don't even know what that means

Helenatrandom @katdish Me neither. It sounds like something I'd have to TWSS, but am afraid to...

weightwhat @katdish TWSS?

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Well, there ya go.



Helenatrandom @weightwhat I saw the possibilities, but didn't know how to get around them. Bob has diverticulosis.

SBeeCreations @Helenatrandom So he can't have strawberries then either? Poor man.

Helenatrandom @SBeeCreations Nope. Too seedy. And no sesame seeds. I have to eat his seedy buns. Yes @weightwhat. Now you may TWSS.

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Okay. TWSS.




duane_scott I'm teaching my brother @unruhharley about twitter and #hashtags. Follow him guys!

weightwhat @duane_scott Contributing to the delinquency of a minor, huh?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Yeah, but then so are we, aren't we?

weightwhat @Helenatrandom No, he's over 18. Under 18 is a minor. We're just corrupting a young adult.




duane_scott @weightwhat nah.... it's my parent's house. my mother will never be satisfied until the house looks like Country Living or some weird catalo

weightwhat @duane_scott Yeah, that's what I was saying. Silly boy. And you really need to watch out for those weird catalos. Cataloes? Catali?

duane_scott @weightwhat CATALOGS! I ran out of 140 characters. i figured you'd be smart enough to fill in the blank.

weightwhat @duane_scott No, I'm smart arse enough not to.




And the ‘why don’t you just post the whole conversation’ ones

CandySteele @Nick_theGeek You just might want to forget your email for the weekend. What started as a simple prayer request went south fast.

Nick_theGeek @CandySteele dang, I really wish I had that account setup on this computer

sarahmsalter @Nick_theGeek Nick, it was a CLASSIC conversation. You really missed it.

Nick_theGeek @sarahmsalter what did @CandySteele say? it couldn't have been worse than the BJ comment

CandySteele @Nick_theGeek It wasn't me this time. It was none other than @(Name withheld to protect the guilty)

Helenatrandom @CandySteele And @weightwhat and her bedazzler!

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Pink rhinestones for everyone!

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Good! I'm giggling about pink rhinestone gems.

katbrak @Helenatrandom @weightwhat jumps up and down! I want pink rhinestone gems too!!

weightwhat @katbrak Don't be too hasty...

Helenatrandom @Nick_theGeek You think you're cryin' now! Wait until you read the email thread and find out what @weightwhat is bedazzling...

weightwhat @Helenatrandom *snort*

katbrak @weightwhat rut roh why not? just exactly what kind of rhinestones are we talking about?

weightwhat @katbrak It's not the what, it's the where.

katbrak @weightwhat for some reason I'm nervous now...images of things from your blog are going through my head..

CandySteele @weightwhat What was your plan to get the bedazzlers to stick, anyway?

weightwhat @CandySteele I guess the kind that punch through wouldn't be a good choice, huh? Just have to use the ol' hot glue gun I guess.

CandySteele @weightwhat Oh OUCH. I think there's a certain temperature that is considered unsafe in that area.

weightwhat @CandySteele Couldn't be worse than waxing, right? Hmmm... Waxing first may be a good idea.

CandySteele @weightwhat True. Wouldn't want to lose any pink bedazzles. And duct tape would ruin the effect.

weightwhat I just can't figure out why, but I can't get the song "Rhinestone Cowboy" out of my head...




katdish @weightwhat I'm reviewing Easter candy on Thursday. Any requests?

weightwhat @katdish Well, of course I'm going to say Cadbury Eggs. And someone to videotape you eating them.

weightwhat @katdish Do you have chocolate bunny ears? You know, just the ears?

weightwhat @katdish And just for scientific purposes, maybe you should see how many Peeps you can fit in your mouth at one time.

katdish @weightwhat Me and Cadbury eggs? That will never happen. The bunny hears? I can make that happen.

weightwhat @katdish C'mon katdish, it's for the children.

weightwhat @Helenatrandom - Psst! Tell @katdish you want her to try Cadbury Eggs!

katdish @Helenatrandom Don't listen to @weightwhat. She's not the boss of you.

weightwhat @katdish Then who am I the boss of?

katdish @weightwhat Well I don't know...How about @brk8thru?

weightwhat @katdish Okay, I'll boss @br8kthru around. He needs to be bossed around.

katdish @weightwhat Yes, and I think he likes it.

katdish @weightwhat TWSS

weightwhat @katdish YESH!




sarahmsalter @weightwhat @Helenatrandom Okay, why is it that when you talk to a man, they either hear what they want to hear or nothing at all? GAA!

weightwhat @sarahmsalter Very small brains. They can only process so much.

Helenatrandom @sarahmsalter Seriously? In the womb, testosterone kills and disconnects a communication connector in their brain. They NEVER know what

Helenatrandom @sarahmsalter anyone is saying, and live in hope that they guess right. They usually guess optimistically, as well. Bless their hearts.

sarahmsalter @weightwhat @Helenatrandom How many times should I have to repeat myself?

Helenatrandom @sarahmsalter With a 4 yo, the answer is three times. With men, it is until they understand what you are telling them.

weightwhat @sarahmsalter Don't repeat yourself, it will only confuse them more. Just use a 2x4.




What? That's not enough for you? Really? Well then, head on over to Fellowship of the Traveling Smarty Pants and see who else has joined in the Twitter H0-down. It's for the children.

3 comments:

jasonS said...

Okay, I want to know why you are shutting me out again. My sad life needs a little pick-me-up (no matter how trivial).

Other than that, good stuff (TWSS)

♥ Kathy said...

I died over that first video..I watched it 3x. I'm a horrible father bwahahahaha it was great!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Hilarious!