Monday, May 31, 2010

Life is Funny - Blame Steph

Photobucket

I had planned on writing about a different topic, but once I saw what Steph wrote (she has a penchant for poo), I decided to go in another direction. Feel free to blame her for this post.

When I was a baby, my parents couldn't take me out without having a couple of changes of clothes for me. Shoes, too. Yes, I had a special way of not only filling my diaper, but having it go up my back and all the way down into my shoes. And in case you're wondering, yes, my daughter did pay me back in full for that. With interest. Anyway, I was a pooping machine.

One day, my mom took me into the bedroom to change my diaper and laid me down on the changing table in the corner of the room. In the other room (because my dad never changed a diaper *insert guilt here*), my dad heard a shriek and then laughter. He came into the room to find my mom holding my legs up in the air, mid-change, and a large amount of poop dripping down the wall my rear end was facing. Explosive. That's what it was. It's a good thing babies are cute, huh? And no, that didn't entice my dad into changing any diapers in the future. Go figure.

So, want to join in the carnival? Sign up below! Oh, and a special thank you to those of you who have joined my carnival in the past and remembered to link back to me. And for those of you who don't speak Passive-Agressive, I'll translate: If you sign up, link back to here in your post. That's how this whole blog carnival thing goes. What, were you raised by wolves?


4 comments:

jasonS said...

Okay, great story, but I just want to know how your dad managed to never change one diaper. He's my new hero! :)

Stephanie Wetzel said...

Yay! I feel so... POWERFUL.

You can never have too many poo stories, is what I always say.

Helen said...

Actually there are people with the surname "Wolf". I know a family of foster parents with that name. So yes, I know people who have literally been raised by Wolves! So what of it?! ;-)

♥ Kathy said...

explosive eh? LOL that is too funny!