Saturday, June 19, 2010

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Hello, and welcome to another round of Saturday Silliness! As if I really need an excuse for silliness...

On today's episode, I'll be sharing one of my all-time favorite cartoon shows with you - Pinky and the Brain. Oh, how I love that show. I have no idea why they stopped making that and the Animaniacs show. It's just criminal, I tell ya. Anyway, for those who are not in the know, Pinky and Brain are two lab mice who try every night to take over the world. Comedy gold! And in every episode, Brain will ask Pinky, "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Pinky's answers always tickle me. So now, I'm sharing some of them with you. Enjoy!


And if you'd like to see more of Pinky's answers, feel free to click here. Go ahead. It will make your life complete.

At this point, I usually tell you to head over to Kathy's blog for more silliness. You can still head over there (I'm sure there will be more links in her carnival), but I'd appreciate if you'd visit her site and send up some prayers for her husband who is in the hospital. Show some bloggy love, people!



5 comments:

katdish said...

Sounds like some conversations around this house.

Shark Bait said...

For the last time, Pinky, there is no such word as "Chramecirum"!

Narf!!!

bman said...

Heck yes. Good times. I loved those shows.

Helen said...

"I think so Brain, but 'apply North Pole' to what?'"

Yep. Comedy gold. You and I really do think alike. The world should be afraid. VERY afraid...

♥ Kathy said...

aww Wendy, you are so sweet ♥

I loved Pinky & The Brain and The Animaniacs too :)