Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oprah Lizardfanny

Photobucket


Okay folks, you were warned that this day would come... In an older post I said that I'd post about Captain Underpants (see #28), and now I'm making good on that threat promise.


I have a great fondness for Captain Underpants and his many adventures. I could lie and tell you that it started when I bought a book for my daughter, but the truth is, I've had Captain Underpants books since before she was born. Kind of like my Veggie Tales collection. I can't blame it on the kiddo. It's all my own doing.


One of my favorites of the series is Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants (by Dav Pilkey). Yes, it's very intelligent reading. Anyway, our villain in this story forces everyone to change their names using his "Name Change-O-Chart 2000" - yes, it's evil brilliance. So for your name-changing pleasure, I present the chart, complete with instructions on how to change your name.


First Chart: Use the first letter of your first name to determine your NEW first name!


A= Stinky , B= Lumpy , C= Buttercup , D= Gidget ,

E= Crusty , F= Greasy , G=Fluffy , H=Cheeseball ,

I= Chim-Chim , J= Poopsie , K= Flunky , L= Booger ,

M= Pinky , N= Zippy , O= Goober , P= Doofus ,

Q= Slimy , R= Loopy , S= Snotty , T= Falafel ,

U= Dorky , V= Squeezit , W= Oprah , X= Skipper ,

Y= Dinky , Z= Zsa-Zsa


Second Chart: Use the first letter of your last name to determine the first half of your NEW last name.


A= Diaper , B= Toilet , C= Giggle , D= Bubble ,

E= Girdle , F= Barf , G= Lizard , H= Waffle ,

I= Cootie , J= Monkey , K= Potty , L= Liver ,

M= Banana , N= Rhino , O= Burger , P= Hamster ,

Q= Toad , R= Gizzard , S= Pizza , T= Gerbil ,

U= Chicken , V= Pickle , W= Chuckle , X= Tofu ,

Y= Gorilla , Z= Stinker


Third Chart: Use the last letter of your last name to determine the second half of your NEW last name.


A= Head , B= Mouth , C= Face , D= Nose ,

E= Tush , F= Breath , G= Pants , H= Shorts ,

I= Lips , J= Honker , K= Butt , L= Brain ,

M= Tushie , N= Chunks , O= Hiney , P= Biscuits ,

Q= Toes , R= Buns , S= Fanny , T= Sniffer ,

U= Sprinkles , V= Kisser , W= Squirt , X= Humperdinck ,

Y= Brains , Z= Juice

M new name is Oprah Lizardfanny and my maiden name is Bananapants. Pretty fun, huh? So, what's your new name?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog just the other day through Such the Spot. Your comment about putting down the bottle had me rolling, so I had to come over and see what you were all about.

My name: Flunky Toilet Sniffer

Kelli said...

Nice post! My name is Flunky Gigglesquirt :) My maiden name is Chucklefanny! Not sure which one I like more...

Anonymous said...

Hi there Oprah, I am Buttercup Bubblefanny, formerly Wafflebrains.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I'm Lumpy Wafflefanny.

And I'm annoyed at how accurate that is for me! Hmph.

gina said...

Fluffy HamsterHead at your service. :)

MoonGoddess said...

Gotta love Capt Underpants! My dad is a library & works the children's department much to many parents dread & kids delight he always puts these books open on the top or in open spaces to bring attention to them! Which isn't often since they tend to stay checked out!

~Stinky BananaTushie

Casey said...

OOooo I love this!! Too funny!!

I'm Buttercup Pizzajuice and formerly Chucklechunks.

Heather said...

My name:
Cheeseball Lizardbrain

Now if that doesn't say class I don't know what does!

jen@odbt said...

Of course, I'm Poopsie Pottybrains. I think my kids say that :) Maiden name: Gigglebuns! LOL!

Jennsmere said...

Just found you through TILTW...this is tooo funnnyyy!

Snotty ToiletChunks
(is that gross or what!)

Jensmere