Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Silliness

Last Saturday's cupcake quiz got me thinking. Mmm... Cupcakes... But besides that, I was thinking that Saturdays would be the perfect day of the week to put up something completely random and silly. Okay, truth be told, I don't want to have to think on Saturdays. It's not like my statcounter is spinning out of control over the weekend... But since I feel compelled to post something, I'll just do a post that doesn't tax my brain. Well, too much anyway. So for your amusement, I present the following video clip (And just so you know, there's one potty word near the end.)...

Hey, you know what goes well with circus elephants? Blog carnivals! Yup, the next Life is Funny Carnival starts tomorrow! Jump on in! Your life is funny. Trust me.

3 comments:

Casey said...

Oh man... I really needed a good laugh today!! Thank you so much for posting that!

katdish said...

That is my all-time favorite Carol Burnett skit! I loved that show!

Heather said...

That was awesome! Just what I needed. I LOVE the Carol Burnett Show!