Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Silliness

Photobucket

Welcome to the Halloween version of Saturday Silliness! It's the video extravaganza! Why? Because I can't just pick one. Look at it as a "But wait! There's more!" kind of thing. No, you won't get a set of Ginsu knives. Darn it all. Now on to the silliness!

Some funnies:



And the trailer from my favorite movie to watch on Halloween (If you haven't seen 'Lady in White,' you really should go out and rent it. So good!):


Have a fun and happy Halloween everyone! Feel free to send me any Snickers bars your kids don't want!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Lady in White seems very spooky. I don't do spooky well.
Did you see this video on Pete Wilson's blog yesterday? Hysterical!

Wendy said...

Helen - It's a little bit spooky, but also really funny and makes you think in a 'To Kill a Mockingbird' kind of way. I really like it.