Monday, September 20, 2010

Life is Funny - Blog Libs

Photobucket


Okay, want to have some fun? Steph over at Red Clay Diaries did a blog post in which she made up Blog Libs. You know, like Mad Libs, only bloggier. And hilarity ensued. So for today's post, I'm sharing the Blog Libs I came up with. Enjoy!



Wow! It’s been a gazillion days since I last posted! I am such a slacker! No really, THIS time I have a good excuse: I was too busy working on armpit farts to write. And now I have so much to tell you that I don’t know where to start!

For example: Today was a crack-up. When we got up, LC discovered that Tess had gotten into her Easter bonnet and flatulated on it. Well, as you can imagine, we all just laughed and laughed and laughed!

Then on the way to Doug’s Fill Dirt and Croissants, we saw a Blue Footed Booby. Whoa. Of course, then Scruff frolicked. And really, what do you expect?

I almost crashed, I was laughing so hard.

Great Gumby goobers! (I crack myself up.)

Besides all the fun of today, I’ve been learning loads of important life lessons over the past 3.14 weeks!

Like it’s all in fun until someone ruptures a spleen.

I KNOW. Isn’t that amazing?! You can quote me if you like.

All this craziness has reminded me of the belly button lint that we had when I was 29. I’ll have to save that for its own post, but here’s a hint: sparkly bra snacks were involved.

I gotta go now! I have so much hula dancing to catch up on!

Love, Me


Now doesn't that make you want to rush on over and do your own Blog Libs? Of course it does! And while you're at it, why don't you join in on the Life is Funny blog carnival? Link up below!

4 comments:

jasonS said...

Mad Libs of any kind are awesome. That is all.

♥ Kathy said...

I wish you could hear me laughing. That was too fun..I might have to play along :)

Stephanie Wetzel said...

Yay! Keep the Blog Libs alive!

katdish said...

The weird thing is that this isn't really all that different from some of your other posts.

Ah, bra snacks. Good times.