Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Johnny, what can you make of this?

Well, we're heading back to Florida this morning to attend the funeral. I'm not sure how much, if any, posting I'll be able to do while I'm gone. But since you know how I love to laugh, I had to leave with something fun. Since I'll be flying out and because of my undying love for Johnny, I leave you with the following clip. And by the way, don't order the fish.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't forget to check out my blog carnival, Life is Funny! There are a few entries there that are worth checking out. And hey, feel free to add your own!

4 comments:

Helen said...

They missed "This was a bad week to give up sniffing glue". That is the line that finally made the room start spinning...

Tiffany S said...

Cute! And thanks for the idea about the exercise ball. I'll have to try that - I never use mine to actually exercise, heaven forbid!

MoonGoddess said...

Hate to hear you are heading to a funeral, but I hope you are able to find a few laughs along the way.

Take care & I'm sorry for your loss.

Helen said...

Hey , Wendy. Just letting you know I have been looking for you.