Friday, November 5, 2010

Can one Hokey Pokey in a Snuggie?

Photobucket

Hello and welcome to another episode of the Twitter Ho-down! Grab your popcorn, sit back and enjoy! Or rock back and forth, slapping your forehead, trying to find your happy place. Whatever.




The one-liners

I have a whole lot of nothing to say today. If it weren't for Twitter, I might not have an outlet for that. (RT @FlyoverJoel)

It's raining here in Washington. Go ahead. Be shocked.

I'm playing Cribbage against the computer. The computer totally cheats.

weightwhat @katdish I went to Tuesday Morning today. Saw lots of crap. Be expecting a large package soon.

I hit the control key but I'm still not in control. (RT @funnyoneliners)

CANDY CORN!!!




The ones that are a little bit longer

duane_scott I just scared up a whole village of dust bunnies while moving my bedroom furniture for the first time in 12 years. Some of them were BIG!

weightwhat @duane_scott With big sharp pointy teeth? Did they jump?



Brian_Russell Be honest, who's got a candy-coma?

weightwhat @Brian_Russell Not me. But if I find candy corn later today at half price? You betcha!



weightwhat Okay, time for me to make like a tree and get out of here. #ilovebacktothefuture

JeffHolton @weightwhat Is there something wrong with the Earth's gravitational pull in the future?

weightwhat @JeffHolton That's heavy.



br8kthru Juneau is wet, cold & rainy today. In other shocking news, my gym bag smells terribly of stale sweat. Just keeping you informed. :)

weightwhat @br8kthru Thank you for the information. I'm waiting with bated breath for your toenail clipping update.



ImAPennyPincher @weightwhat Just read your blog. I now have to clean my laptop screen. You need warning labels. *Do not drink while reading this blog*

weightwhat @ImAPennyPincher You're welcome.



WritingJoy @weightwhat I'm about to take a shower. #YesThisIsNoteworthy #SadCommentaryOnMyLife

weightwhat @WritingJoy Good luck. We're all counting on you.



katdish HA! Awesome //RT @BryanEdHill: Going trick or treating...I'm a ceiling fan http://plixi.com/p/53914550

weightwhat @katdish Now that's funny!

Photobucket




kelybreez @weightwhat Dreams with barking chickens always go south soon after.

weightwhat @kelybreez Are you speaking in code again? The duck flies at midnight. The chandelier is tilted.

kelybreez @weightwhat Are u serious? Duck AND chandelier?! It's upon us then. Tell @katdish & @Helenatrandom and load up the decomfobulinemoncer!



saphyreplatypus Almost party time, daughter is so excited she gets to hit her pinata today. :-)

weightwhat @saphyreplatypus Won't it be nice to see the thing you spent so many hours making being beaten to a pulp in mere minutes?






The ones that are even longer

dlrayburn RT @weightwhat: Happy Blogaversary to me! A special Twitter Ho-down post. http://tinyurl.com/2emjrhw //I'm Ho-Down Fodder.

weightwhat @dlrayburn Would you really have it any other way?

dlrayburn Not really...the ho-down is like the tabloids at the checkout line. You can't help but look.

weightwhat @dlrayburn Really? I always thought of it more like a train wreck. You just can't look away...




redclaydiaries Reporting from the skating rink, den of tween hormones, 4 a bday party. Stay tuned for people-watching

weightwhat @redclaydiaries Please tell me you're wearing sequins...

redclaydiaries @weightwhat I didn't have any sequins that matched my skating skirt. In other news, IT'S TIME FOR THE HOKEY POKEY!!

weightwhat @redclaydiaries It really IS what it's all about!



duane_scott What did everyone dress up as tonight?

WritingJoy @duane_scott I am going to be @weightwhat for Halloween - she wears pajamas all day.

weightwhat @WritingJoy I think that's a fabulous idea!

WritingJoy @weightwhat What can I say? You're my hero!

weightwhat @WritingJoy No autographs, please.



weightwhat Morning all!

fishythoughts @weightwhat No thanks, already had one.

weightwhat @fishythoughts Crazy future person! Why do you taunt me so?!

fishythoughts @weightwhat Those who live only in the past will have no future #mysteriouscrapsaidbyafish

weightwhat @fishythoughts Someone should be glad I don't eat seafood and it's you.



weightwhat Okay, what's the word?

saphyreplatypus @weightwhat supercalifragilisticexpialadocious

weightwhat @saphyreplatypus Good word.

saphyreplatypus @weightwhat I was feeling a little precocious.;-)

weightwhat @saphyreplatypus You know, there's a cure for that. You even get to take it with a spoonful of sugar.



And the 'why don't you just post the whole conversation' ones

kelybreez @katdish Twitter peeps. I love words. What's your favorite word in the English language that's starts w/ 3rd letter of your first name?

kelybreez @kelybreez Mine is "lepidoptera." Or maybe "loquacious." Wait, maybe it's "lettuce."

weightwhat @kelybreez Why are you talking to yourself?

weightwhat @kelybreez Nincompoop.

kelybreez @weightwhat I'm talking to myself to keep my tweet from also going to facebook. @s don't forward to fb. I could always @ you, if you'd like.

kelybreez @weightwhat Favorite word starting w/ the 3rd letter of your first name? Or are u calling me that?

weightwhat @kelybreez Wouldn't you like to know?

TchrEric @kelybreez From some of the conversations around here I'd say that @weightwhat was doing both...

weightwhat @TchrEric It's like you know me...




duane_scott I just learned that titilating is a word. I just became titilated.

pagan43 @duane_scott We are to presume you know the meaning of your new word . Hint...it has nothing to do with udders. #titilating

weightwhat @duane_scott In public?!

duane_scott @weightwhat @marni71 it's not a bad word!

weightwhat @duane_scott *snort*

pagan43 @duane_scott You keep confusing me with @marni71. I am Kristi, The one with the Water Shack getaway place.

weightwhat @pagan43 That's what happens when one over titilates. (@duane_scott)




weightwhat @katdish Someone needs a Snuggie...

katdish @weightwhat No snuggie for me, but I think I found one for @Helenatrandom http://plixi.com/p/53813451

Photobucket

weightwhat @katdish That totally looks like @Helenatrandom! She's a wild woman, she is.

Helenatrandom @katdish Perfect! A snuggie to match my undies!

weightwhat @Helenatrandom On the days you're not going commando anyway.

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Shhhh..... Not everyone here knows about that...

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Oops...




Taa-daa! No applause, just throw money. Now get on out there and get to tweeting! I'll be watching...

1 comment:

Joy said...

You really are a public servant. I missed 99% of the hilarity this week. Thanks for the wrap-up and the belated chuckle. Ok, so I snickered and chortled too.