Friday, October 8, 2010

Is it a little Twitter in here? Or is it just me?

Photobucket


To quote @Jugbo: "Oh twitters, you slay and complete me." Truer words were never spoke. Now on to the Ho-down!

The one-liners

Knowing is half the battle. The other half involves basic math. The last half also involves basic math. (RT @thedayhascome)

I'm thinking I should do a Pleasantly Disturbed post, but not sure what to write about. Too many choices? Possibly.

And what is a tickety-boo, anyway?

It seems @Helenatrandom is a little confused today. Or schizophrenic.

Someone needs a new alarm clock and it's you. A cattle prod might work nicely.

Maybe you should start stockpiling Snuggies now.




The ones I may or may not have tweeted in DM's - I admit to nothing


See what happens when you start googling?! You just get all naughty! You google a lot, don't you?

I think I might need to eat a tub of cookie dough.

Think he can handle the twitter?

My business card does say "Princess of All I Survey."

Maybe I should start referring to myself in the royal we form. Or perhaps in the third person. Hmmm... We will ponder this.

I think you should staple gun it to his chest.



The ones that are a little bit longer


duane_scott What I'm wearing today. At the risk of sounding immature, it's so me!

weightwhat @duane_scott The link doesn't work. I guess I'll just have to use my imagination. Nice leggings, by the way.




SBeeCreations @weightwhat your package tells me it's arriving today

weightwhat @SBeeCreations My package talks?!




Helenatrandom Ok.. I tried to preschedule my ONE WORD post for tomorrow instead it published it and listed Tuesday October 5 as the date. Gee Whilikers!

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Are you living in the future again?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Apparently so...




dlrayburn @Helenatrandom Maybe @weightwhat won't see this, but my count is stuck on 69...

weightwhat @dlrayburn Hello! I'm standing right here! And maybe you should just go call your wife now and avoid the rush.




katdish My fave new name for "church ladies" shared by my friend Suzie last night: Cindy Lou Betterthanyou

weightwhat @katdish *snort*




weightwhat "You don't need to walk around naked when we have company here." #thingsitellmy8yearoldthatmakesherrollhereyesatme

saphyreplatypus @weightwhat are you sure it isn't the other way around? #thingsyour8yroldtellsyouthatmakeyourollyoureyes

weightwhat @saphyreplatypus I admit to nothing.



The ones that are even longer


katdish Quick! What is 8PM is military time?

weightwhat 2000

katdish @weightwhat And thanks (I think) Wendy. Unless you were just randomly tweeting numbers.

weightwhat @katdish That does sound like something I'd do...




br8kthru My little girl is a bit under the weather- getting better by the minute, but I get to stay home & play nurse. Can't say I mind at all! :)

weightwhat @br8kthru Please tell you me have a little nurse's hat on?

br8kthru @weightwhat no, but if I could find one, I would humor you. :)

weightwhat @br8kthru You're so good to me!




Helenatrandom @weightwhat Their footlong Polish is pretty good here...

weightwhat @Helenatrandom TWSS? ;o)

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I really thought I worked around the TWSS. My original tweet was "We have a great footlong Polish here!"

weightwhat @Helenatrandom There's so much I don't know about Bob...




weightwhat @redclaydiaries So are you home now?

redclaydiaries @weightwhat Chess. Why?

weightwhat @redclaydiaries We need to know these things.

redclaydiaries @weightwhat Should I be worried? (peers through curtains suspiciously)

weightwhat @redclaydiaries Usually.




And the 'why don't you just post the whole conversation' ones


katdish Since everyone's follower count is currently at zero, if you had to start from zero, would you do things differently?

weightwhat @katdish I don't think I'd do anything differently. If I did, I might miss out on the wonderful people I've 'met' here.

katdish @weightwhat How did we connect originally? It wasn't twitter, was it?

weightwhat @katdish No, I found your blog through a blog carnival. But you're one of the big reasons I got on the twitter. You're very pushy, you know.

katdish @weightwhat It's my spiritual gift.

Helenatrandom @katdish I know I found @weightwhat in your comment section on your blog one day, and have followed her EVERYWHERE ( cyber wise) since!

weightwhat @Helenatrandom I thought it was me following you everywhere... Is that why we keep going in circles?




weightwhat @Helenatrandom Gotta love apple cider doughnuts! I mean, how can you really go wrong with doughnuts?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat They are the taste of childhood! Seriously, my parents used to take me to orchard once a year, and buy apple cider donuts...

Nick_theGeek @Helenatrandom @weightwhat never had them

weightwhat @Nick_theGeek That's a cryin' shame, Nick. You should fix that. Today.

Nick_theGeek @weightwhat yeah but I wouldn't even know where to start. Plus it would be counterintuitive to losing weight

weightwhat @Nick_theGeek Any food that has a hole in the middle of it doesn't have calories. It's like a food law or something.

Nick_theGeek @weightwhat dang, I've been wasting all this time dieting when I could have just been drilling holes in the middle of everything I eat?

weightwhat @Nick_theGeek Pretty much.




br8kthru Man, my brain is going so many directions this morning- like a ping pong ball. Lord, help me focus!

weightwhat @br8kthru I like ping pong. Can I borrow your brain for a game?

br8kthru @weightwhat as long as you have it back by curfew.

weightwhat @br8kthru I make no promises.

br8kthru @weightwhat well then I may have to require a security deposit.

weightwhat @br8kthru It's like you don't trust me or something...

br8kthru @weightwhat you can't be too careful with brains these days.

Helenatrandom @br8kthru Delicate item?

br8kthru @Helenatrandom I don't know about delicate, but 'squishy' would work. Sorry, that doesn't make any sense. :)

weightwhat @br8kthru It's a sad state of affairs when you can't just take your brain out and play with it all willy-nilly. What's this world coming to?

br8kthru @weightwhat certainly it is a time to grieve




katdish 10 lb. dog has spent the last 10 min. looking for the perfect place to poo. Yet another reason I want a starter pistol.

weightwhat @katdish Maybe you should just squeeze him like a tube of toothpaste. Could work.

katdish @weightwhat Oh, thanks for that visual.

weightwhat @katdish You're welcome. I thought you might appreciate it. Not as much as @redclaydiaries would, of course...

jewda4 @weightwhat I'm gross, so I truly do appreciate that visual. If her dog wasn't shaped like a tube of toothpaste, it wouldn't work, but he is

weightwhat @jewda4 Exactly!




saphyreplatypus @weightwhat Que pasa?

weightwhat @saphyreplatypus You lookin' at my pasa again?!

saphyreplatypus @weightwhat um, uh, er, um.... no *whistling innocently*

weightwhat @saphyreplatypus Yeah, I thought so.

saphyreplatypus @weightwhat so sorry, but you have to admit, it does kind of draw attention

weightwhat @saphyreplatypus Yes, my pasa is pretty mesmerizing...




Taa-daa! Give yourselves a hand - you've made it through another Ho-down! Now scoot on off and try to think of new ways to get into the Twitter Ho-down for next week. I'll be watching...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastical and other made-up words! You made me smile (sure, it's not hard to do that, but I appreciate it anyway--TWSS).

Helen said...

OK... I told Bob about the "footlong" tweet this morning. Let's just say he is not adverse to the idea of us spreading that rumor all over the twitterverse. :-)

♥ Kathy said...

Your twitter ho-down posts make me realize that I'm a twitter failure. :)