Okay, I WAS on the Twitter this week. I really was. The problem is, everyone else seemed to have better things to do. Just 'cause it's almost Christmas or something. Sheesh. On the upside, we have some new characters to add to the motley crew. Sorry/ you're welcome, new inductees.
People are like snowflakes. I hate shoveling them off my driveway. (RT @badbanana)
"This place (mailroom) reminds me of Santa's workshop, except it smells like mushrooms & everyone looks like they want to hurt me." - Elf (RT @katdish)
*ring ring* Buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?
ImAPennyPincher I want to win this ring ( http://tinyurl.com/2a773ug ) from @wendydarlingltd because it's better than a Red Rider BB gun. And leg lamp.
If anyone sees the cleaning fairies, can you please tell them that they're about 20 years late getting to my house? Thanks.
The ones that are a little bit longer
melissa_rae My children are currently being introduced to Animaniacs, thanks to Uncle Logan...I'm not sure how I feel about this...
weightwhat Listening to the Barenaked Ladies version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" - LOVE!!! Isn't Christmas music wonderful?
weightwhat @WinLiannefield Uh, yeah. I'm sure that's what I heard...
The ones that are even longer
buzzbyannies @katdish It's 34 here. Everytime someone mentions global warming I want to punch Al Iinventedtheinternet Gore in the teeth.
weightwhat I can't believe the clouds cleared enough to see the moon! The kiddo's report: It's getting towards half!
weightwhat And the clouds are back. Lovely.
weightwhat 5 minutes until the eclipse is total!
weightwhat And now it's raining. So glad I stayed up to not see the eclipse.
vvdenman Lunar eclipse last night anyone? Ain't God cool?
And now, for the "Top Ten Politically Correct Christmas Carols" (stolen from MSN greetings)...
10. O Holiday Tree
9. Have Yourself a Merry Little Day of Winter
8. Frosty the Snowperson
7. Chestnuts Roasting on a Safely Contained, Continuously Monitored, Eco-friendly, Non-toxic Outdoor Fire (For Which I Have a Permit)
6. Higher Power Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
5. Grandma Allegedly Got Run Over By an Unidentified Non-human Perpetrator
4. Deck the Halls With Boughs of Unendangered Foliage (If Office Policy Permits)
3. Hark! The Herald Mythical Winged Creature Sings
2. I Saw Mommy Greeting Santa Claus with a Purely Platonic Expression of Inoffensive Mutual Affection
1. I'll Be Home for a Short Period of Time in December
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day surrounded by the ones you love!