Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Uh, is there a point to this?

At this moment in time, I have no idea what I'll be blogging about tonight. All I know is that I really want to include this video:







Oh, how I love that clip... I'm also a big fan of "Dramatic Chipmunk" even though it's not really a chipmunk. I have big plans to include that in a post someday. Alright, not so much big plans as a desire. Maybe an inkling.



It's amazing how easily Dramatic Lemur fits in to my everyday life. I like to do Dramatic Lemur eyes at my daughter and husband. Sometimes hubby and I will gang up on the kiddo and both do the eyes at her. I don't know why she thinks we're weird. I just pulled her in here to watch the clip again. Yup, she still thinks I'm crazy. My husband was at a meeting not too long ago and they were about to start a video. He was at the front of the room and did Dramatic Lemur. It was amazing how many people recognized what it was. See? I'm not the only fan out there.



Anyway, you can probably tell by now that I'm easily amused. The good thing about being easily amused is that I'm rarely bored. How many people can really say that about themselves?



So was there a point to all this? Nope. But I do find it interesting how much I have to say when I have nothing to say.





Photobucket

1 comment:

The Fat Dietitian said...

I love it! I think I want a lemur as a pet...