Okay people! Up and at 'em! It's time for the Life is Funny blog carnival. You want to join in. You know you do. Sign up below!
As some of you know, I was in the hospital last week. Yes, a lovely time was had by all. When I was in the ER Wednesday night, my sister went over to my house to watch my daughter so my husband could come in to see me. I asked my sister to lay out an outfit for my daughter to wear to school the next day so that would be one less thing to worry about Thursday morning. All was well.
On Friday, my daughter picked out her own outfit to wear to school. She comes up with some very, um, creative outfits. After school that day, I heard that some of the school staff was talking about how I must not have been home that day. Why?
Yes, she loved her outfit. I may never leave home again.
Now it's your turn. Ready to play? Here's what you do.
happened during the week, your general impression about why life is funny, or even just your favorite joke. Be creative!
1. Anytime this week, blog about what in life you find funny. It could be something that
2. Please put a link to my blog in your post. And I'd appreciate it if you'd add my carnival button (made for me by Andie - thanks so much Andie!) to your post. To make this easy, I've put the code to do so under my blog button on my sidebar to the right.
3. After you've posted, come back here and sign up on Mr. Linky below. For the first box, put your name and your blog (example: Wendy @ Weight...What?), then your URL in the second box. Make sure you link directly to your "Life is Funny" post (not to your main page) so we can all read what you have to say.
4. Visit all the other participants and see what they have to say, even if you don't have a blog of your own. And very important: Comment, comment, comment! Oh, how we love getting comments...
5. If you Twitter, please tweet about this - the more participants, the merrier! So go out and spread the laughter! I can't wait to see what everyone has to say!