Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So many questions

Photobucket


My friend, Helen, put up this meme on her blog the other day. I have to say, trying to come up with one word answers is pretty tough. And I thought sticking to 140 characters on Twitter was hard! Feel free to give it a try on your own blog. Another bloggy friend, Rebecca, did it. As did a bunch of people in Helen's comment section. No pressure or anything. But you should totally do it. Right after you read my blog.

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It's not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Birth order? first

3. Last thing you ate? Snickers

4. Your mother? tired

5. Your father? chemo'd

6. Your favorite? blogging

7. Your dream last night? MYOB

8. Your favorite drink? milkshake

9. Your dream/goal? author

10. What room you are in? office

11. Your hobby? reading

12. Your fear? failure

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here

14. Where were you last night? restaurant

15. Something that you aren't? stoic

16. Muffins? Please!

17. Wish list item? camera

18. Where you grew up? didn't

19. Last thing you did? tweet

20. What are you wearing? Pervert!

21. Your TV? off

22. Your pets? sleeping

23. Friends? scattered

24. Your life? funny

25. Your mood? funky

26. Missing someone? always

27. Car? repaired

28. Something you're not wearing? lederhosen

29. Your favorite store? Target

30. Your favorite color? orange

31. When is the last time you laughed? tonight

32. Last time you cried? today

33. Who will resend this? dunno

34. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom

6 comments:

Sherri Murphy said...

"What are you wearing? Pervert!"

SNORT!

Helen said...

Even though I chose different one words, we do have lot in common.
I take water pills, so I decorated the bathroom to my liking, since I visit it so often. Blue background with artificial yellow roses in different corners. Why not pink? I dunno. I didn't think it was proper to make myself THAT happy in the bathroom.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be an author. I am satified though with being the author of my blog. :-)

jasonS said...

Like several of these- one of my favorites: Something that you aren't? stoic

Very nice! Also didn't know you were a firstborn like me, no wonder you're nuts. :)

Casey said...

Cute! I'm totally gonna do it! Since I am a woman of few words.. this shouldn't be too hard right?? :)

Heart2Heart said...

This is simply too cute! I love challenges like this one and will have to put this up next week.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Rebecca said...

First-borns of the world, unite!

See, you did even better than I did with one-word answers.