Friday, April 16, 2010

Saying it on Twitter

Photobucket

I could do some kind of intro here, but I don't wanna.

The one-liners

RT @AnnaLefler Hmm, with the right clogs and cravat, I *could* wear this bathrobe to the drugstore... // A woman after my own heart!

RT @AuntMarvel "Wo unto the mother who draws a mustache on her child during church, for she shall be thrust down to hell."


Photobucket

Thinking about starting yet another blog that I can totally neglect.

So many TWSS's, so little time.

RT @WinLiannefield I just saw a squirrel poop. That was a first for me. Am I the only one? #SoRandomItHurts // Some people have all the fun.




A little bit longer ones

br8kthru @weightwhat It might, but I don't it. I told you before, Jesus took away my shame.

weightwhat @br8kthru Really? Then how do you explain the sweater vest?




marni71 @weightwhat Happy birthday!!!! How does being 21 feel?

weightwhat @marni71 As soon as I find a hot 21 year old who will let me feel him, I'll let you know. ;o)




BridgetChumbley @weightwhat Happy Birthday, Wendy. http://bit.ly/iXgAa

weightwhat @BridgetChumbley Thanks! And I love that song! I just tortured my daughter with it. My day is now complete.




redclaydiaries @weightwhat HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Did you have an intestinally satisfying day? Create any memories w ur kid?

weightwhat @redclaydiaries Workin' on some memories as we speak.




sarahmsalter @weightwhat Sorry, Wendy, I'm not dressed and you just don't want to see me like this... (In my workout clothes with stringy hair.)

weightwhat @sarahmsalter Oh Sarah, you know I love you no matter how stinky and disgusting you are.




weightwhat @sarahmsalter Fertilizer!

weightwhat Okay, I'm thinking that last tweet may seem a little odd.

makeadiff21 @weightwhat And that would be different from normal.... how?




The ones that are even longer

br8kthru @weightwhat top o' the morning to ya...

weightwhat @br8kthru Have you been kissing the Blarney Stone again?

br8kthru @weightwhat No, but you'll never get your hands on me lucky charms.

weightwhat @br8kthru TWSS. And you really shouldn't underestimate me like that.




And the ‘why don’t you just post the whole conversation’ ones

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I bought bunny peeps for CCD, but didn't notice that they are malformed. They look like they have....equipment....

weightwhat @Helenatrandom AAAAA!!! Did you take pictures? And that's totally a blog post waiting to happen!


Photobucket


Photobucket

(I snagged these pictures off of Helen's blog. You should really go read her post.)

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I still will be doing a LIF post this week... can't let the p*rn* peeps go unnoticed by the cyber world...

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Good to know! Gotta see that peep show... ;o)

Helenatrandom @weightwhat It is so frickin' odd... I even noticed it on ONE package before I bought it, and kept the line waiting to exchange...

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Didn't realize the other three packages had the same problem until I got home... And I thought I checked...

weightwhat @Helenatrandom I guess the other 3 packages just weren't quite as endowed as the 1st...

Helenatrandom @weightwhat And yet they jumped out at me right before packing them for my class... TWSS...

weightwhat @Helenatrandom They were happy to see you? TWSS.




Well, here we are at the end of the post. Still wanting more? Then head on over to the Fellowship of the Traveling Smarty Pants and see if anyone else did a Twitter Ho-down post. Can't guarantee what you'll find there, but that just adds to the entertainment value, doesn't it?

2 comments:

jasonS said...

I hadn't noticed before now that the yellow peep Helen is holding looks very angry, and obviously, we wouldn't like him when he's angry. He becomes a dang flasher...

♥ Kathy said...

I LOVED Helen's peep post :)