Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not for young eyes

Happy Saturday! You might want to make sure that there are no young eyes peeking over your shoulder when you watch this video today. Much less 'splaining that way. Yup, mature content there, but no cursing. Why would I post such a video? Because it made me laugh so hard I almost fell off my chair. Enjoy!


Now if you'd like to see more silliness (that you probably won't have to explain to your kids), why not head over to Kathy's blog and see what she's got over there?

6 comments:

SarahBeeCreations said...

I have NO idea how you would have come across this, but it is pretty funny. It kind of reminds me of the beginning of those Look Who's Talking Movies

Word Verification: excombe
hunh?
Maybe that's what your comb becomes when you are bald

♥ Kathy said...

For a hundred million reasons...bwahahahahaha

SarahBeeCreations said...

You complain and complain that I never comment on your posts, but then don't approve them? Hmmm
Playing hard to get, I see.

Helen said...

I don't get it. Thousands of men in funny costumes follow a guy around and then try to charge his date. It looks like spider stepped in (lost his web but apparently found a plastic substance) but chose to remain anonymous.
Maybe you can practice explaining it to me in case you do ever have to explain it to a child...

Wendy said...

Oh, calm down SarahBee. It's not like I sit around the computer in the hopes that someday you'll comment. A person could die waiting that long.

SarahBeeCreations said...

Touché