Hi folks! It's time for another round of Life is Funny. Is your life funny? Of course it is! So feel free to join in below!
Way back in the day, when my folks were newlyweds, my mom wanted to make a special treat.
She decided on fudge. Who doesn't love soft, creamy fudge, right? She hadn't made fudge before, but how hard could it be? So she went to the kitchen and worked her magic.
She managed to turn what should be soft and creamy into a substance that ranks on the hardness scale right below diamonds.
It couldn't be cut.
It couldn't be chiseled.
They had to throw the pan away.
I'm not really sure why, but my mom hasn't made fudge since then...
Newlywed cooking makes life funny.
Ready to play? Here's what you do.
1. Anytime this week, blog about what in life you find funny. It could be something that happened during the week, your general impression about why life is funny, or even just your favorite joke. Be creative!
2. Please put a link to my blog in your post. And I'd appreciate it if you'd add my carnival button (made for me by Andie - thanks so much Andie!) to your post. To make this easy, I've put the code to do so under my blog button on my sidebar to the right.
3. After you've posted, come back here and sign up on Mr. Linky below. For the first box, put your name and your blog (example: Wendy @ Weight...What?), then your URL in the second box. Make sure you link directly to your "Life is Funny" post (not to your main page) so we can all read what you have to say.
4. Visit all the other participants and see what they have to say, even if you don't have a blog of your own. And very important: Comment, comment, comment! Oh, how we love getting comments...
5. If you Twitter, please tweet about this - the more participants, the merrier! So go out and spread the laughter! I can't wait to see what everyone has to say!