Thursday, October 29, 2009

How tweet of you to come

Photobucket

It's Friday and you know what that means! No, not that. Guess again. Okay, I'll just tell you. It's the Twitter Ho-down over at Fellowship of the Traveling Smarty Pants! You should play along. It will make your life complete. That is, if by "complete" you mean exactly like it was before.

The one-liners

I'm here! Now what?

2 days until my blogoversary and nothing planned for it. I may need to get a plethora of piƱatas.

Everything you ever wanted to know about *ahem* but were afraid to ask: Parenting 101 http://bit.ly/1U3UIQ

Just got back from the bus stop, but I'm not in my jammies. Why? Because I fell asleep in my clothes last night. Confused the bus driver.

I'm back. Let the wild rumpus start!

Just got back from the bathroom. My daughter clogged the toilet with what looks like an entire roll of t.p. Her butt's just not that big.

weightwhat @HeatherSunseri Happy Birthday! I'd send you some cake, but I ate it. I can't be trusted around cake.

I've been hitting the Pirate's Booty again. TWSS

weightwhat @sarahmsalter I do like to bore my readers, so that is tempting...

weightwhat @sarahmsalter and @becca_homefront - Oh c'mon you guys. You're plenty funny. I point and laugh at you all the time.

weightwhat @redclaydiaries Or perhaps just a few strategically placed whoopie cushions.

My daughter just asked to be put to bed early tonight. Clearly this is the end of days.

weightwhat @sarahmsalter Sarah, you can marry more money in 10 minutes than you can make in a lifetime. You might want to cross-stitch it on a pillow.

weightwhat @Brian_Russell Okay, I've got the monkey's in their tutus. Now what?




A little bit longer ones

weightwhat Sitting at the bus stop. Yes, I'm in my jammies. Why do you ask?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat I didn't. I assumed it would be too cold where you live to wear a time traveler costume.

weightwhat @Helenatrandom I only wear that costume when I'm set to kill, not to stun. We don't need that kind of carnage.



sarahmsalter @becca_homefront I'm picky about the brand, but not how it's hung.

weightwhat @sarahmsalter TWSS



PeterPollock Is anyone else having trouble with Intense Debate today?

weightwhat @PeterPollock I always have trouble with Intense Debate, but then again, I'm a lover not a fighter. ;o)





weightwhat @br8kthru Can't hold out with the sweater vest much longer, huh? I hope that doesn't mean moving to the puffy vest next though.

br8kthru @weightwhat My wife has never let me wear 1 of those! She said she had an short-time boyfriend who wore 1 all the time so no puffy vests :(

weightwhat @br8kthru Your wife is wise. You should listen to her. No good can come of puffy vests.



Brian_Russell Boredom strikes exactly when you expect it.

weightwhat @Brian_Russell If you hadn't set the monkeys in tutus free, you wouldn't be having that problem.



br8kthru @weightwhat don't even pretend you don't love me & my offbeat personality!

weightwhat @br8kthru Actually, I think it's more the sweater vest that does it for me.



The ones that are even longer


br8kthru Getting waffles at SE Waffle Co. Appraisal on our house later so trying to keep it clean. :)

weightwhat @br8kthru Should we be quiet when you have your waffles?

br8kthru @weightwhat nah, make some noise- I like audience participation. :)

weightwhat @br8kthru Hey batter batter batter! Get it? Waffle batter? Yes, I'm preemptively explaining things to you now.



And the ‘why don’t you just post the whole conversation’ ones

Helenatrandom @weightwhat When you read it, you will be amazed that Bob still married me! :-0

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Oh, go on! He's blessed to have you! Who else can conjugate in so many languages with him?

Helenatrandom @weightwhat He's pretty good at conjugating as well. wink wink nudge nudge...

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Say no more, say no more!

Helenatrandom @weightwhat Veni Vidi Vici! RAWR!

weightwhat @Helenatrandom Helen! Shouldn't you wait for Bob to get home before you start to conjugate?




Yes, that is 5 minutes of your life that you can't get back. You didn't really need those 5 minutes anyway, did you?

5 comments:

Marni said...

Okay, that cartoon just made my day, I'm not gonna lie...

jasonS said...

Yeah, baby! I'm back!

So how did I miss the whole "batter, batter" tweet. Genius! And yes I got it before you explained it...

Anonymous said...

The comment about you going to the bus stop in your clothes, and confusing the bus driver was priceless!

Sarah Salter said...

Oh, you took me SO out of context! Oh. Em. Gee.

Wendy said...

Sarah - Riiiiight.