Friday, January 15, 2010

Twitter Lite - Now with even less effort!

Photobucket

And you thought last week's Twitter post was short...


The one-liners


Wow. I think I might need these to my etsy shop-to-be. Fabulous, huh?


Photobucket


It's not you. It's her. She's probably one of those women who's looking for a guy that's interesting and remotely good looking. (RT @MrBigFists)


When a kid who's crying because he's so sick asks for a hug, you should hug him instead of shouting "UNCLEAN!" Apparently. (RT @superfantastic )






A little bit longer ones


sarahmsalter @weightwhat I DM'ed you.


weightwhat @sarahmsalter Fresh! I'm not that kind of a girl!





weightwhat My etsy shop is almost ready!!!


sarahmsalter @weightwhat YAY!! When you get it ready, are you going to come back and grace us with your presence again?


weightwhat @sarahmsalter Hey, I'm tryin' to grace you right now.





weightwhat I just wrote my etsy shop policies. Do they sound like me? http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=8564561


sarahmsalter @weightwhat LOL! That TOTALLY sounds like you!





katdish So, I googled PCB, and @weightwhat 's post came up first: Are bra snacks kosher?


weightwhat @katdish Wow. I feel so special now!




makeadiff21 @weightwhat Stop being a cranky baby. Think happy thoughts!!

weightwhat @makeadiff21 I'm not being a baby. The cranky part I'd fully admit to though. But really, I'm not even cranky. Yet. Keep pushin' it.



The ones that are even longer

weightwhat @sarahmsalter That reminds me... @crazygidgetdog's birthday is coming up. Guess who will be getting a new Poo Purse?

sarahmsalter @weightwhat *giggle* Oh, Wendy. Tell me it isn't true!

weightwhat @sarahmsalter It is true. @crazygidgetdog's birthday is on the 21st. She's growing up so fast... *snort*

CrazyGidgetDog If @weightwhat thinks I'm pooping into a purse, she's crazy. I like to spread the love.

Photobucket



And the ‘why don’t you just post the whole conversation’ ones

weightwhat My hangtags are going to be so cute!!!

katdish @weightwhat TWSS

weightwhat @katdish Thank Gumby! I thought I was going to have to TWSS myself again. TWSS.

katdish @weightwhat Well, just don't google yourself again.

weightwhat @katdish Hey, I haven't googled myself in ages. I'm not sure @Helenatrandom could say the same...




Yup, that's all there is. Really. Nothing else to read here. Move along.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've been a bit AWOL lately ('specially on the Twitter), but I can't wait to see your Etsy shop! :) Did I miss any teasers?

Wendy said...

Rebecca - No, you didn't miss any teasers. I really need to get some pics taken...