Saturday, February 20, 2010

I want a night vision tiara!

Happy Saturday everyone! And what would Saturday be without some silliness? A waste of a Saturday, that's what it would be! For your viewing pleasure, I present you with one of my all-time favorite commercials. Oh, how I love this commercial...





If anyone knows where I can get my hands on a night vision tiara, please let me know. I just know it would make my life complete!

Have some Saturday Silliness to share? Or just want another chuckle? Head over to Happy At Home for more fun. She's got a comic strip there that I'm totally stealing... :o)

3 comments:

♥ Kathy said...

LOL I love that commercial! And you can totally steal the comic if you want it that bad :) Thanks for linking up with me again and thanks for linking back to me here! You rock!

Jeff Selph said...

I would own every one of those and have them in my office, just to make people nervous.

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha!! Hilarious.