Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life is Funny - Scraping something together

Photobucket

I really need to stop blinking, because every time I do, another week has flown by. What's up with that? I didn't even have enough time for anything funny to happen! Thank goodness I read my bloggy friend, Beki's, blog. Thanks to her, I can scrape something together.

So, over at Beki's blog, which you should totally read, she did her weekend update with a list of things she'd spent her weekend doing. One of the things on her long (Where does she find the time?) list was going to the mall with a friend and watching all the cute, skinny moms going by.

Let me take a moment here to interrupt myself. If I was at the mall, Beki would be one of the cute, skinny moms you'd hear me complaining about. I hate am making plans to lace her food with lard love her, but has she looked in a mirror lately?

Anyway, back to what I was saying. She later said they went to Dairy Queen and she felt guilty about that decision.

Really?

So yeah, I had to leave her the following comment:

Okay, but at the end of those skinny mom's lives do you think they'll say to themselves, "Well, at least I'm dying skinny!"? NO! They'll be saying, "Dang. Should'a had the Dairy Queen."

Now before you skeedaddle on your merry way, I have a list of things for you to do. First, do a Life is Funny blog post of your very own then link it up below with Mr. Linky. Next, go visit Beki's blog and ask her how her clouter is doing. She'll love that. Last, head over to my friend, Marni's, blog and wish her a very happy birthday. Yup, another birthday! While you're there, try to get her to tell you who did her lips for me, huh?


7 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Hahaha! I'm in tears laughing!!

You are a loon. Straight up.

♥ Kathy said...

You are so cute...I'm so glad I found you!

Natika said...

Turtle bowls at DQ....so worth it!

Helen said...

thankfully, I have been living a rich and full life...


SHAMROCK SHAKES! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!

katdish said...

Okay, so I linked my blog, but it's for tomorrow's post, not for today. Okay?

Sarah Salter said...

I'm a little late to the party, but I linked!

Rebecca said...

Hmmm...I'm picturing myself at the end of my life, thinking, "Dang, shoulda stopped at DQ more often."

Naaah, I worked there. I'd rather stop at Baskin Robbins. ;)

You crack me up, Wendy. :D