Monday, November 30, 2009

Life is Funny - I'd never make it as a nun

Photobucket

It's time for the Life is Funny blog carnival! I know. You're excited. But did you really need to piddle on the floor? You'll get your chance to join in at the end, okay? Mr. Linky is so excited I think he might piddle himself, too.

I'm doing something a little different today. I saw this video this week and almost hurt myself laughing so hard. So without further ado...


I'd so be that nun... Just one more thing to add to the long list of why I'd never make it as a nun.

So, are you ready to join in? Sign up below while I get a rolled up newspaper to smack Mr. Linky's nose.


3 comments:

Helen said...

MERCY!

Kelli said...

Oh my! That was excellent! Also seems to be a theme with my Life is Funny story of the week.

katdish said...

Funny...

I was thinking the same thing as that nun.