Thursday, November 13, 2008

How my blog got its name

My husband was saying the other day that the name of my blog must be confusing to people, so I thought I'd try to explain. There's a restaurant that we go to for breakfast almost every weekend that uses postcards instead of numbers to know where to bring the food. They have a lot of interesting and odd cards, but about a month or two ago we got this one:


Photobucket



My daughter loves this one because it's a kitten. My husband and I got a good laugh because, well, we have weird senses of humor. Since we first got it, we've been saying, "Dude... Wait, what?" quite a bit.

When I decided to make my blog about life, liberty and the pursuit of weight loss, I tried to figure out a title that would be appropriate. I quickly ruled out "Wendy's Wonderful World of Weightloss" - too obnoxious, but good illiteration. Then I thought of my favorite table card... I did a little play on words and a blog was born.

I know that this probably isn't nearly as amusing to anyone else as it is to me, but if you do your best Jeff Spicoli impression and say it yourself, you might see the humor that I do.

Photobucket


No comments: