Monday, November 10, 2008

Uncle!

Photobucket

It's time to play... Let's Make A Deal!

Monty Hall: Okay, Wendy, do you want what's behind door number one, door number two or door number three?

Me: Oh! It's so hard to choose! I think I'll go with door number two, Monty!

Monty: Jay, tell her what she's won!

Jay Stewart: She's won a new case of pneumonia! It comes with weeks worth of incredible chest pain, a hacking cough, and burning lungs! But wait, she's also won complete and total exhaustion!

Monty: Wow... What a great prize... But doesn't Carol Merrill look lovely modeling it?

Jay: Wow, that's a Zonk if I ever saw one...

Me: And to think... I never win anything.

Yes, I went to the doctor today and I've got pneumonia. Uncle already!

I guess I won't be exercising for a while...

No comments: