Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've been mostly dead all day.

Yes, I know that I didn't post yesterday, but I have a good excuse! I've been mostly dead.


That, and I spent a good number of hours in the emergency room with my daughter. Not exactly a fun-filled day for either of us! She had a horrible migraine, which for her, presents with stroke symptoms. Nothing like thinking your 6 year old is having a stroke... So after many hours and a lot of i.v. meds, we finally got to go home...where she started bouncing off the walls. Mind you, I was still feeling pretty puny myself and not really in any mood to do anything other than sleep. Isn't it amazing how kids can bounce back?

This morning she was still concerned because she didn't get breakfast yesterday (she wouldn't have been able to chew anything) and was asking if she could have a second breakfast today because she missed yesterday's. Yes, she's part Hobbit.

As for me, I think I need a miracle pill from Miracle Max...with the chocolate coating to make it go down better.

No comments: