Thursday, December 10, 2009

Back to the Future

So, I climbed into my DeLorean today and went to the future. Not far into the future, I just visited tomorrow. Don't believe me? I brought back proof: My Fingerprint Friday blog post for Pampering Beki's blog. Don't say I never gave you anything.

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

Photobucket

Angel kisses.



That's my beautiful girl! Now for an update on what's going on with her. We saw the neurologist and her EEG came back clear - a wonderful thing! The doctor thinks the seizure was probably started because she hit her head. God only knows for sure though. No swimming or baths for 6 months as a precaution, then a follow-up appointment. Hopefully there will be no more seizures and she can go back to all her regular activities. While the not knowing just what caused it is tough, I'm so thankful that they didn't find anything seriously wrong during the tests. Thank you to all who have been praying for my little one! You, too, are the fingerprints of God!

12 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Wendy,

What a great praise report! Finding nothing wrong is a great thing and hoping as these 6 months pass, she will return right back to all her wonderful things before this happened to her.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

jasonS said...

Glad to hear she's fine. Love to hear wonderful testimonies too. Thankful that God loves and cares for us always. :)

katdish said...

Love that song, and the picture. Wow - extreme close up! She's so cute!

Peter P said...

Great news about your girl!

Praise the Lord!

Candy said...

I have that song on most of my iPod playlists, and always think of my daughter when I hear it.

When I saw this adorable picture of your daughter, this wonderful memory jumped into my head:

Grandpa (to my youngest): "Where'd you get all those freckles?"
L: "God sprinkled angel dust on me cuz I'm special."

Yup.

Thanking God for your "no news is good news" report!

Helen said...

Her freckles are adorable! Even cuter than mine! ;-)

Nick the Geek said...

Well, none of my kids have freckles so I will concede that those are the cutest freckles I have yet seen, assuming that my kids don't develop freckles and that I do not have grandchildren at some long distant future date with freckles they may be the cutest freckles ever.

Jeanne Damoff said...

Thanking God with you!

artsyclay said...

That's great news! She is adorable!

Vanessa said...

Wow that is wonderful news Wendy!! I am so happy your little one will be okay :) That is such a fantastic praise report!

5orangepotatoes said...

sweet little freckles. i'm so glad they didn't find anything serious; although I agree it's tough not knowing for sure why it happened exactly.

Tiffany S said...

Glad C is doing okay. Those freckles are adorable.