Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's a mystery.

Photobucket

I think we're going to have to call in Scooby-doo and the gang to figure out today's post. Yes, it's a mystery. Will it have a point? Probably not. I'm feeling some rambling coming on...

It was quite cold and windy here today. Perfect weather for standing outside the grocery store selling Girl Scout Cookies. Today was our last booth sale, and I'm happy to say that we sold enough cookies that we'll have to order more for Operation Cookie Drop. This is a good thing because I didn't want to have to buy leftovers.

We (my family) are going to see Seussical the Musical tomorrow afternoon. I'm pretty excited about it! I've heard that it's a really fun show. Have any of you ever seen it? And if so, care to give your review?

And to wrap it up for today, I have another mystery for you... I'm going to be starting a weekly feature, a carnival of sorts, tomorrow. Want to know more about it and how to participate? Ha! You'll have to tune in tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOu will love Suessical the Musical. I saw it last year it was great.

Kelli said...

Seussical is fantastic...one of my favorite musicals (and I've seen a ton). Your family should love it. Have fun!!