Saturday, December 13, 2008

The best laid plans

We had our first blackout of the season here yesterday. It looked something like this:


Photobucket

Yup, just like that. On the upside, we have a brand new generator for when the power goes out. On the downside, we haven't hooked it up yet. Hey, it's on the list!

Yesterday, someone who shall remain nameless (Dad), was over here complaining criticizing commenting that I hadn't done anything on weight loss lately.

Have I mentioned that I STILL have pneumonia?! Yes, it's the gift that keeps on giving this holiday season. Just hiking up my driveway (it's long and uphill) is enough to have my lungs begging for mercy. My big plans for getting an exercise program up and running, so to speak, have been for naught. They say that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Do you think that works with the problem of pneumonia?

Photobucket

No comments: