Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hairnets - the sign of good things to come

Freedom!!! My husband was able to move his car out of the driveway today and we were able to leave the house.

And where does one go when they are finally free?

To Costco, of course.

Costco is my daughter's favorite place to go. Why? Free samples! As I said in an earlier post, my daughter is constantly hungry. Costco is paradise because she gets to try all kinds of food that she doesn't have to beg for. She can spot the sample ladies in their red aprons and white paper hairnets from a mile away.

So, up and down the aisles we go, visiting all those hairnetted givers of goodness, getting enough food to make a complete meal. Surely this would fill my daughter's hollow legs...

Wrong.

We were only steps from the last sample table when I heard, "Mommy, can I have a churro?"

No comments: