Thursday, December 11, 2008

That's one confused shark

Photobucket

My daughter is a silly one. She and my husband like to play shark. I guess it's more of a land shark though, since they've never played it in the water.

Anyway, do you remember the song from Jaws? For those who have been on another planet for the past 40 years, it goes something like this:



(Consider the funny cat just an added bonus.)

But back to my original story... Now that your memory is refreshed on what the song actually sounds like, close your eyes and picture an adorable little redhead sneaking up to you in shark mode saying, "Darn it, darn it darn it..."

She's never quite gotten it down. And while it is pretty cute when she does it, I don't think it's having the desired effect. It's made even more amusing these days since she has so few teeth left in the front. She must be one of those toothless sharks I've heard so much about.

So if you're ever alone and you hear "darn it darn it" to the theme from Jaws, just know that your number is up and you are about to be gummed to pieces.

No comments: