Friday, December 26, 2008

Wagonrific!

Photobucket

My daughter has been wanting a wagon for quite a while now. My husband and I have been telling her that she needs to save up her allowance so that she can buy one, but that's gone over like a lead balloon. Save up money? When there are so many things she can buy right now? That's just crazy!

For a while, we were considering getting her a wagon for Christmas. The problem was, wagons are kind of pricey, and we still haven't gotten over the whole train table incident. Would this be just another toy that would collect dust? So, we decided not to get it for her, and got her other toys instead.

But I felt bad. Yes, I'm a wimp.

So I told Grandma and Grandpa that she'd like a wagon for Christmas. I even found it on a great sale at Target the day after Thanksgiving. Guess who got a wagon for Christmas?

I was really curious to see what she would do with her new aquisition. Would it be this year's train table? Nope! She won't get out of it! She wants to sit in it to watch t.v. and to eat her snacks. She wants to be pulled around the house in it. She's been trying to get the dog to get in it. If she could sleep in it, she probably would. Yes, that wagon is just the greatest thing ever and she has the best grandparents in the whole wide world.

Of course, if Mommy and Daddy had bought it for her, it might be a whole different story...

No comments: