Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve adventure

Photobucket

Can you believe that this is the end of 2008? I feel like I must have missed a few months in there somewhere because it's gone by much too quickly.

I have big plans for tonight. Big plans. They include putting my jammies on (check!), getting on the computer (check!) and sleeping downstairs with my daughter.

Sleeping downstairs with my daughter? Yup, that's a big treat for her. That ranks up there almost as high as staying in a hotel. Any hotel. I'm not really sure why these things are so exciting for her, but she really gets a kick out of it. She doesn't even ask for the tiny shampoos. I guess sleeping anywhere that isn't her own bed is an adventure.

There's no way that I'll be making it until midnight. It's not even 10 p.m. and I feel like I'm about to turn back into a pumpkin. So it's off to bed, or couch, for me.

Let's all be careful out there!


No comments: