Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On my honor...

Photobucket

Guess who volunteered to be a Girl Scout leader...? I'm co-leading a Daisy troop - that's kindergarteners and first graders. Did I mention that it's at my house?

Why?

Because I laugh in the face of danger!

Okay, it's because my daughter asked me to. It's not like she's going to be asking me to hang around her forever. So, I did it.

We had our first meeting today and before that I kept picturing a scene out of Kindergarten Cop.


Photobucket

I have to admit, it wasn't that bad. But can someone please tell me how 5 and 6 year olds can still have so much energy at the end of the day? I'm completely wiped out! Oh, and this:


Photobucket

Didn't happen. There were no smiling little girls happily cleaning up after themselves. Oh yes, this will change.

In the meantime, does anyone know how to get glitter glue off the kitchen table?

1 comment:

Casey said...

So are you still the leader??

Oh.. and I found an old entry too. Just trying to keep you on your toes too!! :P