Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it snow!

Hooray! It snowed here last night! But the odd thing is, there's hardly any snow in my front yard, but it's piled up nicely in my back yard. And while it does feel like we've got a pretty big lot size here, I don't think it's big enough to create different weather zones. Hmmm... This one will take some thought.

We're supposed to have more snow today and high temperatures in the 20's for the rest of the week. I guess it might be the time to teach my daughter a valuable lesson: Never stick your tongue to anything that is metal and frozen.


I never had this problem when I was growing up in Southern California. Of course, I could have had the opposite problem - I could burn my tongue by sticking it on metal down there. No, I don't miss the 90 degree weather at Christmastime.

I sure hope we get a good dusting of snow today so I, uh, I mean my daughter can play in it! I have visions of one day having enough snow to build an igloo in my yard. Hey, a girl's gotta have a dream. C'mon clouds, bring it on!

Photobucket

No comments: