Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Procrastinators Anonymous

Photobucket



Is it still Christmas at your house? It is at mine. Or at least, it looks like it is. The shameful truth is that I still have all my Christmas decorations up. It's a good thing we have a fake tree.

I really need to take it down. Tonight. I've got the Girl Scouts coming over to my house tomorrow for our troop meeting, and it's just too embarrassing to have it up. Actually, it was pretty awkward still having it up at our last meeting two weeks ago.

Hmmm... Maybe I should just turn my house into one of those Christmas houses. You know the kind that they show on t.v. with the crazy folk who leave their Christmas stuff up all year?

Okay, okay. I'll take it down.

1 comment:

MoonGoddess said...

Stash the ornaments somewhere else & just cut out a bunch of red & pink hearts to make it a Valentines tree?

Better yet, make that an activity that the girl scouts do, make the valentines decorations!